Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Ugly Stool

Kitty here. Mom enjoys re-purposing things on occasion. Grandma bought her this ugly stool at an estate sale thinking she could spiff it up and turn it into a milking stool. Mom says she's going to tear the tattered fabric off of it, sand it, and paint it to look "distressed." You know what's distressing? Me, having to sit on this UGLY stool!!

Mom, really? This is not fit for a princess.

Did you say "treat"?

I'll pose on it again when it's more acceptable to look at! (P.S. that's Sheba the cat. She's okay in my book.)

6 comments:

  1. YOu're gorgeous, Kitty! Mom has ugly stuff she makes me pose on all the time.
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nola! These humans, they're so demanding.

      Kitty

      Delete
  2. Yup, word verifications off! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cool! I don't believe I've truly read something like this before. So good to find somebody with unique thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

    Visit my web site :: handy golden retriever mix breeds info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
    I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back
    very soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing,
    have a nice weekend!

    my homepage Website Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

    Also visit my blog post :: excellent english golden facts

    ReplyDelete